Online Adult Confirmation Preparation (ACP)
Office of Catechetical Leadership, Youth and Young Adult Ministry Formation • Anthony C. Marchica, Director • Diocese of Palm Beach
Online Adult Confirmation Preparation (ACP) Policies
The catechetical programs used by the Searchlight Virtual School are approved by the Office of Catechetical Leadership, Youth and Young Adult Ministry Formation, Diocese of Palm Beach.
The information, software, and print materials contained on the Searchlight Virtual School web site or sent to enrolled students are the property of Ocean East Publishing and the Searchlight Virtual School. Materials are intended for individual use only. Downloading, duplicating, or distributing materials for any other use is prohibited.
• Please read all directions provided on the pages of this web site. They have been included to guide you through the Searchlight Virtual School site.
• One internet browser plug-in may be needed for you to undertake the online course of study. This is a free download from Adobe.com.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Needed to open and use the electronic forms and course materials. If you already have Acrobat Reader, please upgrade to the most current version.
• In order to earn your ACP Certificate of Completion, you must complete the enrollment process. The enrollment process includes submitting an Enrollment Application and paying the $5.00 Processing Fee. When the enrollment process is complete, an enrolled participant may purchase the ACP Searchlight Subscription Plan.
• The ACP Searchlight Subscription Plan is necessary for receiving the online course materials needed for each course. Purchase the subscription plan and wait for the course materials to be sent to you before beginning the courses.
• Materials for all required courses in the Online Adult Confirmation Preparation program will be sent following the Subscription purchase.
• It has been estimated that the ACP program can be completed comfortably within a few months. Participants desiring to complete the course requirements within a shorter time frame may elect to do so. Some have completed the courses in a few weeks when facing a deadline. The subscription is valid for one year.
• Prior to purchasing the ACP Searchlight Subscription, carefully review the information provided, as refunds are not permitted. We want you to be sure you can access the online tutorials before purchasing your subscription.
• Enrolled Searchlight Virtual School participants will receive a Certificate of Completion after the course materials have been submitted and accepted by the Searchlight Virtual School. The program completion certificate is issued by the Office of Catechetical Leadership, Youth and Young Adult Ministry Formation, Diocese of Palm Beach.
Note: If you are participating in the Searchlight Virtual School by the recommendation of a pastor or catechetical leader in a diocese other than the Diocese of Palm Beach and your diocese is an official diocesan affiliate, your certificate of completion may be issued through your own diocese.
The Searchlight Virtual School is a division of Ocean East Publishing.
The Searchlight software programs used on this site are the property of Ocean East Publishing and are for individual use by Searchlight students.
© 2017 Ocean East Publishing
All rights reserved.
Phone: 772-563-9457 • E-mail: Michelle@SearchlightVS.com